Become a Spinal Cord Injury Alberta Member
Spinal Cord Injury Alberta (formerly Canadian Paraplegic Association Alberta) has been providing services and support to Albertans who have experienced a spinal cord injury (SCI) or have other mobility challenges since 1961. Your support of SCI Alberta’s annual membership drive has numerous benefits. We invite you to join or renew your membership and be an integral part of this vibrant and engaged community. In addition to voting privileges at the association’s annual general meeting your $20.00 membership will allow you to:
- help shape the future of SCI Alberta;
- enable SCI Alberta to speak on behalf of Canadians with spinal cord injury and other physical disabilities with a more powerful, unified voice;
- receive a free subscription to our quarterly magazine “Spinal Columns”;
- receive the monthly SCI Alberta e-newsletter "Wheel-E."
- have access to SCI Alberta programs;
- stay informed: be kept up to date on our programs, events and SCI news;
- receive invitations to our events, such as peer events, barbecues, fundraising events;
- eligibility to participate in SCI Alberta's RBC Group Banking plan featuring competitively priced, flexible plans for all your banking needs; and
- eligibility to participate in Voluntary Accidental Insurance Plan.
Membership payment can be made by credit card or cheque, payable to SCI Alberta or over the phone by credit card (VISA or MasterCard).
Please note that your membership will not be denied due to financial hardship or lack of funds (so let us know on the membership enrollment form if this might be the case).
Make your voice count... keep informed... and stay connected. Call (780) 424-6312 or toll free 1-888-654-5444 to renew your SCI Alberta membership or become a new member today. Thank you for your support!
Thank you for your support!
Chief Executive Officer